Extend your stay with us to enjoy up to 30% savings
Book your hotel in advance to enjoy discounts of up to 10% and other special inclusions
In the Lucun Ancient Village of Balidian Town in Wuxing District, Garrya Huzhou Lucun lies at the heart of charming natural landscapes and rich historical silk cultural relics.
Immerse yourself in the culture, nature and history of a thousand-year-old village. Visit historical landmarks, explore ancient villages and discover stunning natural ecological wonders.
The auditorium-style of the hotel lobby and the natural resting space of the atrium are ideal for destination weddings. The design of the lobby is inspired by silkworm culture, and the strips of light reflect each other like mulberry leaves.
The rich architecture of our ceremonial venues provide the perfect setting for destination weddings.
The characteristic architecture of our high-rise lobby provides an ideal backdrop for internet influencers and celebrities to create stunning new media.
Our 7m tall Silk Lu Banquet Hall integrates design elements inspired by silk culture. Uniquely exquisite mulberry leaf crystal lights elegantly recreate a starry sky, while custom designed partitions enable flexible space configurations to suit different needs.
107 rooms - 77 guest rooms, 19 parent-child rooms and 11 suites - from 38 square meters in size, all equipped with balconies or huge floor-to-ceiling glass windows that bring vitality from the outdoors to inside. The interior design of each room is simple and exquisite, softly interweaving wood and beige. The wooden walls, wooden floor and mulberry leaf patterned carpet shape the natural texture of each space.
• Garrya Hotel in Lucun, Huzhou fully practices Banyan Tree Group's persistent adherence to environmental protection and sustainable development. From the initial stages of site selection and construction, the hotel has largely retained the surrounding wetlands and natural pastoral scenery, reduced the damage to surrounding plants, and kept up a dynamic interaction with the Lucun community.
• Additional beds will be charged at 380 RMB per night per adult
• Additional beds for children (aged below 18) are complimentary for 0-5 beds
• Cribs for infants are complimentary for 0-3 cribs
• Garrya Lucun Huzhou has strict requirements on washing products, cycle times, etc., and encourages permanent guests to reduce washing of bedding according to their needs.
Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
110 km (1 hr 10 min drive)
Huzhou Railway Station
19 km (32 min drive)
10 km (15 min drive)
80 km (1 hour drive)
120 km (2 hr 30 min drive)
160 km (2 hr 10 min drive)
Your room rate includes:
Your room rate does NOT include:
Huzhou is located at the junction of Shanghai, Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces, with automobile and high-speed rail access. Our hotel is about 110 kilometers from Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport and about 19 kilometers from the Huzhou high-speed railway station.
Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is at 12:00 p.m.
Yes, Garrya Huzhou Lucun offers complimentary Wi-Fi for guests.
Any cancellations or amendments to a reservation must be received by the hotel at least 1-2 days (depending on season) prior to arrival.
Please contact us at 0572-2600888 so we can understand your needs and serve you better.
No, smoking is not allowed in the hotel.
Hotel staff can provide service in Chinese and English.
Sign up for exclusive news and offers